Monday, March 15, 2010

Job openings @ ST Microelectronics India - AMS Circuit Design

Responsibilities: As a team member of the team that is required to design, develop, test & support non-volatile memory macros & test-chips. The work includes full custom analog/mixed signal circuit design and layout, Digital design, CAD verification, silicon debug and documentation

Positive Attitude, Ability to work in uncertainties & dynamic environment, Problem Solving approach rather than fixing the blame, Ability to work hard in time of crisis, Good team work, Inclined to technical domain, High Analytical Skills, Sound fundamentals in Analog & Digital Electronics and microelectronics. Familiarity to CAD tools like OPUS, ELDO, HSIM

Knowledge of SRAM, DRAM, Flash memories; Experience in circuit design, Knowledge of VHDL/Verilog/C

B.Tech/M.Tech
1-2 years

13 comments:

  1. how do you apply for this job ?? any mail id ??
    please send to the info to my mail id crinud@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you apply for this job ?? any mail id ??
    please send to the info to my mail id raghu08ece@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. KaamKaaj.in is India's first National Localized job portal and online employment and recruitment and placement Exchange for all general graduates and skilled professionals in India. KaamKaaj provides a unique combination of physical (offices with support staff) and internet based employment and recruitment exchange

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i am fresher from VTU in BE ECE branch with good academic records..looking for vlsi job...plz get back to me if any vacancies in company..my email id is shakti.nvas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sir/madam,
    I am sharan koti doing M.tech in Dayanda sagar college in VLSI design and Embedded system and now i am looking for Internship training. I got ONE year of industrial experience worked as VLSI trainee engg and i also worked as a Lecturer in an engg college for ONE year so please inform me if any interview for the project. My e-mail id is sharan.koti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna apply for this job. i have been graduated recently in the field of microelectronics. My mail ID is shanmukha.mandha@gmail.com. So i request you to forward me the application procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir,
    I don't see any email-id or any other sort of contact information for this. Please send me some kind of contact information because I really want to apply for this job. My email-id is sumit.sharma.mail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello sir
    i am nisha.i have completed my mtech in embedded systems.please send the job details and application procedure to my id nisharamanak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb Posts Published in this website.........!


    Telangana EAMCET Results 2015

    ReplyDelete
  10. Latest Govt Jobs

    Nice post, Thanks to author for valuable information

    ReplyDelete
  11. RBI Assistant Exam Results 2015

    Thanks for sharing, please stay us up to date like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2015
    Great Post, Continue sharing this sort of Information

    ReplyDelete